Edelman is the largest global independent public relations consultancy and provides a full spectrum of public relations services to help build image for the world’s leading companies and brands. Indo Pacific Edelman commenced operations in 1993, and is Indonesia’s largest public relations firm, with over 114 fulltime employees. The firm specializes in six business practice areas: Financial & Investor Relations; Healthcare; Corporate; Public Affairs/Government Relations; Technology; and Brand PR. IndoPacific Edelman has on its client roster leading multinational and national companies across the above sectors.
IndoPacific Edelman has a current requirement for the following position:
CONSULTANT – PUBLIC AFFAIRS
The consultant will be responsible for managing communications programs for IndoPacific Edelman’s clients. He/She will be involved in planning and implementation of media and other stakeholder communication programs for clients. The incumbent will also be responsible for account management for assigned clients in terms of budgeting, financial management and business development. The consultant at this position will be required to interact with senior level management of the firm’s clients.
- Posses diploma or bachelor degree from reputable universities in Indonesia or overseas, with major in communications, politics, economy, management, law, international relations, or literature
- Having minimum 2 years working experience related to communications
- High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent in both oral and written communications in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Deadline oriented with good project management skills
- Ability to think strategically and out-of the-box
- Highly self motivated and a team player
- Knowledge of media will be an advantage